– What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We may collect your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and other details as relevant to serving you in our business.
– When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our website.
– How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To respond to inquiries
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to customer service requests
- To send emails regarding your purchase of our services
- To follow up after correspondence (via live chat, email or phone inquiries)
– How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user submits their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
- Keep track of advertisements
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
– If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, it may turn off some of the features of the site.
– Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
– Third-party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
When it comes to Google, we utilize the following:
- Google Ads (including remarketing)
- Google Analytics (including demographics and interests reporting)
– Other advertising platforms
We do not currently utilize any other advertising platforms, but when we do, we will list them here.
– Opting out:
– California Online Privacy Protection Act
– According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
– How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
– COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
– Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
– CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
– We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and / or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Send you additional information related to your product and / or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
– To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out / unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
– If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can unsubscribe by:
- Following the instructions at the bottom of each email
and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
– Contacting Us
1042 Kipling Rd
Last Edited on 2022-05-15
Website and digital marketing services provided by Evergrow Marketing, a landscaping and lawn care digital marketing agency.